MK1 OEM UPPER STRUT BEARING SET
OEM UPPER STRUT BEARING SET, MK1
When you change your springs or shocks, and your VW has more than 40,000 miles on its front upper strut bearings, Autotech recommends that they be replaced. Since the struts must be disassembled for spring or shock installation, this would be an ideal time to make the swap (no additional labor involved). Autotech sells German made, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) strut bearings for your VW.The wearing parts in the multi-piece bearings used in all VR6 and all 1996 and later vehicles can be replaced without having to replace the entire assemblies. Our kit replaces the rubber support and the bearing only.
- Golf/GTI/Rabbit - MKI (1974-84) - Suspension
- Jetta - MKI (1979-84) - Suspension
- Scirocco - MKI (1975-81) - Suspension
- Scirocco - MKII (1982-88) - Suspension
- MKI (1974-84) - Suspension - Strut Bearings
- MKI (1975-81) - Suspension - Strut Bearings
- MKI (1979-84) - Suspension - Strut Bearings
- MKII (1982-88) - Suspension - Strut Bearings
- Suspension|Suspension|Suspension|Suspension|Strut Bearings|Strut Bearings|Strut Bearings|Strut Bearings|Golf/GTI/Rabbit|Jetta|Scirocco
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.